What should be normal penis size?

my age is 29 unmarried my penis size is 2'. i will marriage yes or no ,imy penis size is satisfy a girl?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please specify the size in erect and flacccid stat Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Please specify the size of erect penis and flaccid penis in follow up query, so that I am better able to help. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: What should be normal penis size? 25 hours later
when erect the penis size is 4"
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 4 hours later
Brief Answer: You can get married and have great sex life Detailed Answer: Hello you can get married and enjoy great sex life for sure. if length is less than 2 inches in erect state, it requires investigations and treatment. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA