What should be done for sugar level increase before doing colonoscopy ?
User rating for this question
I am doing a colonoscopy prep and my sugar is going high. It is now at 300. .
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Insulin Detailed Answer: Hi, I wish to know whether you are taking insulin for diabetes. Your blood sugar needs to be controlled before you undergo colonoscopy. Fasting sugar 300 is High and colonoscopy not recommended unless you get sugar controlled with adjusting insulin dosage. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
People also viewed
- Feel a lump near my diaphragm
- Feeling weak nauseous and heart flutters
- Flutter in my throat throat feels tight
- Why should vitamins be avoided before going to colonoscopy
- Stabbing pain in love handle
- Is it ok to drink beer if i took dayquil?
- Esr, westergren high levels 28
- Feelings of flutter in intestines
- Lightheaded after eating nuts
- What is a clear liquid diet before colonoscopy
- Fluttering feeling in nose means
- Flutter feeling in top part of stomach
- What color jello before colonoscopy
- What to eat the week before a colonoscopy
- What to do after colonoscopy