What should be done for sudden sharp dip in BP?

Question
Blood pressure low 95/56
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please visit an ER at the earliest. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. Your blood pressure is too low, you need to go to the emergency right away. Don't try to sit or stand, please lie down and arrange for transport. We can discuss further once you are back from the hospital. Wishing you speedy recovery and good health. Regards.

Follow-up: What should be done for sudden sharp dip in BP? 31 hours later
thanks called my dr.

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Good that you called your doctor. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing back to let me know that you called your doctor. Please write back if you need further help. Wishing you good health. Regards