What should be done for spike in blood sugar level after eating?
User rating for this question
My blood sugar is 205, ive been feeling sick since. Should i go to the ER? This was a few hours, after i had ate
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Your blood sugar at 205 is not necessarily high or deranged for you to rush to the ER. You have been feeling sick since. Please explain in detail about what you are feeling. Just for a blood sugar reading of 205, there is no need to go to the ER. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: What should be done for spike in blood sugar level after eating? 3 hours later
It was a few hours, after I ate.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later
Brief Answer: nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Please relax; there is nothing to worry. You need not go to ER for this. Take adequate rest and you should be fine soon. Take care!
People also viewed
- Low b12 side effects
- Gestational diabetes what should blood sugar levels be
- Low progesterone side effects
- My liver enzymes are 108
- What should be done for high spike in blood pressure
- What should blood sugars be
- Red and blue capsule
- Rash after mastectomy
- Surgery to remove knuckle pads
- Swollen circumvallate papillae with strep throat
- Co beneldopa side effects
- Effects of micro pill
- Strong fat burner pills
- What causes spike in blood sugar level
- Blood sugar level immediately after eating