What should be done for spike in blood sugar level after eating?
User rating for this question
My blood sugar is 205, ive been feeling sick since. Should i go to the ER? This was a few hours, after i had ate
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Your blood sugar at 205 is not necessarily high or deranged for you to rush to the ER. You have been feeling sick since. Please explain in detail about what you are feeling. Just for a blood sugar reading of 205, there is no need to go to the ER. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: What should be done for spike in blood sugar level after eating? 3 hours later
It was a few hours, after I ate.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later
Brief Answer: nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Please relax; there is nothing to worry. You need not go to ER for this. Take adequate rest and you should be fine soon. Take care!
People also viewed
- Suggest alternative of warfarin for dvt and pulmonary embolism
- Does taking udiliv affect baby in any way
- Does morphine reduce the effectiveness of antibiotics
- Gestational diabetes what should blood sugar levels be
- What should be done for high spike in blood pressure
- What should blood sugars be
- What is the treatment for burning sensation in penis
- What is the treatment for productive cough
- Side effects of using zanaflex and tarer scripts together
- Nausea after taking generess fe will this side effect end
- How to gain weight after delivery
- Prescribed with microgynon what are the side-effects of this medicine
- What causes spike in blood sugar level
- Blood sugar level immediately after eating
- Kidney pain after taking antibiotics for lung infection suggestions