What should be done for facial hair loss?

hi half of the my face hair not growing what should i do ?
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details required Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now your concern is regarding growth of facial hair. I would like to know some more details from you. Do you have scanty hair since beginning or is it that now you have experienced this loss of hair? If so, then since when? Also I would like to see a picture of your face to assess the type of hair loss that you have. It would be great if you can click some close up pictures and upload them here on this page. You can also mail then at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. I am sure I would be able to help you more once you follow up with the pictures. I can assure you that we have various treatment options for the same. Please provide me the details if you have already taken some treatment for the same. Dr Geetika Paul
Follow-up: What should be done for facial hair loss? 3 minutes later
hi doctor . what kind of details do u need ?
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: details Detailed Answer: Please provide of the pictures so that I can have a look at the exact condition. Also answer the questions that I asked. Since when do you have this hair loss? or is it since beginning? Any treatment taken? Dr Geetika Paul