What should be done for eGFR of 14 and creat levels of 304?
User rating for this question
If you had a eGFR of 14 and creat levels of 304 should you be in hospital under medical supervision.
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi, Mrs XXXXXXX you can manage your health at home. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thank you for posting your query. The need for medical supervision depends on the severity of disease you have. I presume you were diagnosed with chronic kidney disease recently, as you have diabetes, hypertension and obesity since some time. your reports point to severe renal disease, but still you can manage your health at home, unless you have an acute illness or an indication for hemodialysis. Even for dialysis, there are home based options which will allow patients to remain in their place. In your case, I suggest to keep a watch on your dialy urine output, weight changes (which are rapid in kidney patients) and intake. As long as you do not have shortness of breath or sudden fall in urine quantity, you need not be hospitalized. Hope this answered your query, if you have further queries, you may feel free to ask. Wishing you good health. Regards.
People also viewed
- Left pelviectasis in males
- What should glucose levels be
- Brown strings in stool
- Brown liquid discharge during pregnancy
- What does egfr mean
- Kidney transplantation in trichy
- Pregnancy weight broken down
- Weed and kidney ultrasound
- Kub testing for pyelonephritis
- Golden brown stool
- 14 year old with melanoma what should be the treatment
- What should ferritin levels be
- Irregular period with brown spotting
- Treatment for klebsiella pyelonephritis
- Should i be worried about egfr and bilirubin readings