What should I do to increase my height?

I am 15 years old girl, my height is 4 ft 8 inches. is there any chance that i can gain height.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Growth and Development in Children
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Females grow in height till 18 years of age.and sometimes slightly even after that. Height of an individual depends upon parents height. I also suggest you to eat healthy and balanced diet. Do regular exercises.,including cycling,swimming,running. Do not take any junk food. Hope I have answered your query. God bless..