What should I do to increase my height?
User rating for this question
I am 15 years old girl, my height is 4 ft 8 inches. is there any chance that i can gain height.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Growth and Development in Children
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Females grow in height till 18 years of age.and sometimes slightly even after that. Height of an individual depends upon parents height. I also suggest you to eat healthy and balanced diet. Do regular exercises.,including cycling,swimming,running. Do not take any junk food. Hope I have answered your query. God bless..
People also viewed
- What supplement should i take to increase my height
- Succinic acid pie bond
- What should i do to increase my height
- Tonsillar tissue on tongue
- Tfcc compression test
- Genetic mapping pros and cons
- What exercises should i do to increase height
- Signs of low iq in adults
- Foot conditions that require surgery
- What should i do increase my height and weight
- Why do boys act crazy puberty
- Developmental history 36 years old
- Does long hair affect child growth
- Complex thyroid nodule treatment
- What medicines should be taken to increase height