What should I do to increase my height?
User rating for this question
I am 15 years old girl, my height is 4 ft 8 inches. is there any chance that i can gain height.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Growth and Development in Children
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Females grow in height till 18 years of age.and sometimes slightly even after that. Height of an individual depends upon parents height. I also suggest you to eat healthy and balanced diet. Do regular exercises.,including cycling,swimming,running. Do not take any junk food. Hope I have answered your query. God bless..
People also viewed
- What supplement should i take to increase my height
- Bronchitis, hyperthyroid therapy
- What should i do to increase my height
- Will macrobid work on bronchitis
- 13 year old boys hormones
- Ecstasy while bronchitis
- 11 year old daughter growth spurt
- 57 since 14 years old
- What exercises should i do to increase height
- Lung fields shows prominent broncho vascular markings
- What should i do increase my height and weight
- What factors affect language development in children
- 34f 14 year old
- Methylprednisolone for bronchitis
- What medicines should be taken to increase height