What practice I should do for keeping my brain healthy?

what practice I should do for keeping my brain healthy and fast
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: brain exercises Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You can try the brain exercises like Sudoku, abacus, solving crosswords, puzzles etc. These will sharpen your brains. To keep your mind in calm and composed manner, you can practice yoga and meditation as well. This will help you have clear flow of thoughts. Also, you must eat healthy food and exercise regularly. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: What practice I should do for keeping my brain healthy? 7 minutes later
actually for few days I am feeling that, it becomes difficult for me to comprehend fast and remember things
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer: it is expected Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Please do not worry; it is expected. You probably need to give some good rest to your brain to refresh it. I would suggest you to take break from work, go on vacation for a few days, relax your mind, and you should be back to normal thinking. Get well soon.