What oil can I use to numb sensitive penis for sex?

Question
What oil can I use to numb my penis? I am overly sensitive during sex.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 53 minutes later

Oversensitivity of penis can cause an early ejaculation. You can use a local analgesic gel 2% for numbing the sensations. This will cause late orgasm but may decrease the sense of satisfaction.
Good couple intimacy is the necessary to reduce the problem.

Master and Johnson's technique - start and stop techniques have been suggested to all patients having premature ejaculation. Most patients have reported improvement after practising this technique. You may also use them during sexual intercourse.

Other measures suggested are:

1. Use of desensitizing agents such as delay cream.
2. If the drug cure is needed, then Dapoxetine - a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) is the approved drug used for this purpose.
3. Intracavernous pharmacotherapy - a method of injecting a drug known as a vasodilator directly into the penis to help men control premature ejaculation and maintain their erection.
It has been proven to be effective in over seventy percent of patients
4. Preventive methods include performing routines such as Kegel exercises, which, as mentioned, relate to gaining voluntary control of the PC muscle. Thus giving a person more control over ejaculation.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow ups.

Regards.