What might be the cause for testicular inflammation?
User rating for this question
I had a visit for STI check up and Mild Belanitis was detected. I am waiting for tests for Gonnorhea and Chalamydia but the doctor said she thinks they will come back negative. What might be the cause for testicular inflammation?
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi.Testicular inflammation can be due to STI's Detailed Answer: Hello.Welcome & thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I thoroughly read your query & deeply understand your concern. Testicular inflammation can be (still)due to such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis in sexually active men. Do you have any history of unprotected sex? Do you have pain in your testis, one or both the testis? Hope this answers your query. Keep us posted for further queries.
People also viewed
- Relation between smoking marijuana and epididymitis
- Treatment and cure for testicular inflammation
- My testical is swollen and it has lump
- Can you swallow semen
- Very small labia minora
- What might be the cause for testicular inflammation
- Symptoms of testicular inflammation
- Right testicle harder a little bigger please help
- Testicular inflammation causes
- Getting pain in left testicle when ejaculate please help
- Marble sized lump in neck
- Black stuff coming out of vagina
- My right testicle bigger pls help
- Can you get pregnant from precum on the outside
- Diagnosis of testicular inflammation