What might be the cause for testicular inflammation?

I had a visit for STI check up and Mild Belanitis was detected. I am waiting for tests for Gonnorhea and Chalamydia but the doctor said she thinks they will come back negative. What might be the cause for testicular inflammation?
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi.Testicular inflammation can be due to STI's Detailed Answer: Hello.Welcome & thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I thoroughly read your query & deeply understand your concern. Testicular inflammation can be (still)due to such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis in sexually active men. Do you have any history of unprotected sex? Do you have pain in your testis, one or both the testis? Hope this answers your query. Keep us posted for further queries.