What medicine should I take for headache?

hi doctor, I am suffering from headache, I am using saridon tablet when I am getting headache, please advice which medicine need to use
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 hours later
Brief Answer: you can continue to use saridon Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I am sorry about your headache. You can continue to use saridon when in pain. However, continuous, long term use of any pain killer medicine is not advisable. Please take it only when in moderate to severe headache. Practice other healing techniques like avoiding the triggers for headache, adequate sleep and rest to mind and body. You can practice yoga and meditation as well that gives you long term benefit for the headache. I usually prescribe my patients Tablet Voveran 75mg for headache. Saridon is good too. You can continue it. wish you good health. Regards,