What kind of solid food can I give for seven months baby?
User rating for this question
Hi, I am mother of 7(completed) months baby boy. I have started giving him 2 Threptin (protein) biscuits soaked in milk daily. He enjoys eating it and looks more for it. So, my questions here are: 1. Is this the correct age for him to start with the biscuit? 2. How many biscuits can we give him in a day? 3. What do you suggest solid food for him?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: I recommend home made food. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. After 6months of age complementary feeding is to be started. Regarding protein biscuits I recommend them after 2 years of age. At 7months of age give him semisolids like khichdi,mashed potatoes,mashed banana,chappati mashed with pulses,rice porridge,dhalia. But each new item is to be introduced slowly,give same item for about a week before introducing new food items. Breast feeding is to be continued. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- Recommended 4months baby solid food g6pd positive
- Baby solid food introduction
- Puss bumps on toddlers tonsils
- Heart beats hard when going bathrrom
- Increased heart rate bathroom
- Pharyngitis in seven month old babies
- Baby born in seven months
- How much solid food should i feed four month baby
- Mommy watching when son is in bathroom
- My baby had roseola now she is having blood in her nose
- Yellow slimy mold in bathroom
- Bathroom pain around middle
- Stomach pain and bleeding at 65 years old
- Tongue tasteless after fever
- Toddler has burp problem