What kind of hypertension medication has less sexual side effects?

Cardiologist, Interventional
what type of blood preasure medicine has the least sexual side effects
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 8 hours later

Most of the medicines except anti-hypertensive’s belonging to the group called Beta blockers are quite safe in term of sexual potency.

ACEI (angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor), ARBs (angiotensin receptor blockers) for which class diavon belongs, CCBs (calcium channel blockers) are all safe.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.