What kind of food should I give for my child for increasing immunity and strength?

I have a child in 1yr3 mnths...please guide me what type of veggies can i provide her to increase immunity and strength
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Fruit salad,porridge and boiled and smashed potato Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks and welcome to XXXXXXX In addition to milk you may provide the following veg preparations made at home. Fruit salad Cut different sot fruits like ripe banana,grapes,peeled apples into small pieces add sugar and little milk. Porridge Put boiled suji in boiled milk add sagr to taste. Kheer prepared with rice or vermicelli. Boiled and smashed potato with a pinh of salt to taste Fruit juices like XXXXXXX juice, orange juice,grape juice freshly prepared at home Curd with sugar Buttermilk with slight salt Soups made up of leafy vegetables. Hope the above list of veg preparations is OKFor you. Further queries invited. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam.