What kind of doctor should I consult for psoriatic arthritis?

Looking for a doctor who is familiar with Psoriatic Arhritis. Local to the Ft Myers Fl Area
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 3 hours later
Brief Answer: there are sites that can help you Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic A rheumatologist would be the best person to treat psoriatic arthritis. A rheumatologist is a doctor that specialises in dealing with diseases of the muscles, joints, other soft tissue, autoimmune conditions. There are web sites that allow you to find doctors in specific areas based on their speciality , examples are (1), (2) find-a-rheumatologist.jspx (3)www. WWW.WWWW.WW I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions