What is the treatment for yeast infection when suffering from fibromyalgia?

hi, I have fibromyalgia, so any pain is multiplied, 70 x's worse. I haven't had an yeast infection in a long time many years. I'm 52, i'm incontinent for past 5 years or more. been wearing depends for several years. just recently used overnight menstral pads cause my Cymbalta cut the consent need to urinate. in fact its calmed down a lot. that irritated my bottom and gave me bad rashes....I recently started to use poise hurts to use the poise cause of the the complete tightness against the lips of bottom. the last 2-3 weeks its gotten worse.....I have white pimples around the cliterous area, so says my hubby......due to fibromyalgia my entire body hurts to bend and check this yeast infection, I tried cortisone, that burned, I tried this elderly cream for rashes in elderly using depends, and A&D ointment,,,,,what else can I try, XXXXXXX H
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Yes you are correct, it appears to be yeast infection. The area of groin around labia is very moist and is prone to develop these infections. Treatment can be with oral antifungals as well as with topical antifungals. Various antifungal powders like candid ( clotrimazole) are available. These can help reduce the moisture as well as control the infection. Please dont use any steroid, it can worsen your condition Let me know if you have any other doubts. Wishing you good health, Thank you