What is the treatment for wrinkles on my small penis?

hello I have an issue my pennis is gone small I can see a lot of wrinkles on it also semen drops are formed and released 2-3 hours time gap. and when ever I go to urinate after urination couple of drops are still left in my penis I feel them coming out after 2-3 minutes, 3 drops atleast. can some body suggest me what can be done im really sick of it. thank you. I live in Toronto Canada.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: All Natural. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Thanks for sharing with us. Let me assure you first , that masturbation doesn't cause all these problems. It is a normal act by a normal human being. Regarding your first query , When penis is not erect , it has wrinkles over it. So , that is normal. Also , it is not possible that , your penis would get small in size by it self due to masturbation. Now about your second query on semen formation. Semen formation is a continuous process , it is continuously being produced and stored in seminal vesicles and are released during the act. So , that is also normal. Now about your third query , Your urination issue is also a normal thing , happens with all , you have to wait for a few seconds after you have urinated , so that the residual urine left in the ureter also comes down. You should give a slight more voluntary urination urge pressure , after you have urinated , to shed the remaining residual urine left. Everything , you are experiencing is natural and normal , stop thinking about all this. Trust me , it's all natural , and has nothing related to masturbation. No treatment , no drugs are required for this. Just relax , moderate your masturbation act , and don't think about these things all the time. Make your self busy in other things. I hope i am able to solve your query , in case you have any query left , you may ask me. Stay Healthy.