What is the treatment for swollen ear?
User rating for this question
my upper, outer ear is swollen and hot to the touch. Feels like puffy.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Your problem is caused by allergy or infection... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. There are two possibilities, the first is that your problem is caused by a kind of allergy(cold allergy) and the second is that your problem is caused by an infection. I usually treat my patients with ear problem with Cetirizine 10mg 1 pill a day. Also, need a steroid cream like Betamethasone 0.1% 15g to apply it on your ear. In case of infection you should use antibiotic. You should contact your dermatologist. For anything you don't understand, you can ask me. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Panadol extra soluble
- Treatment for a swollen ear lobe
- Borderline b12 blood test
- Arsenic in rice
- Correct level of b12
- Revia for alcoholism
- B12 methylcobalamin vs. cyanocobalamin
- What is the treatment for swollen ear
- Swollen ear canal treatment
- What is the treatment for the swollen throat
- B12 deficiency in teenagers
- What is the treatment for sore swollen ear post syringing
- Hepatitis b non immune
- Nitrofurantoin not working
- Signet ring macrophage