What is the treatment for sun stroke everytime I go

Question
What is the treatment for sun stroke everytime I go out in the sun I get sick again with extreme headaches throwing up and confined to bed for several days dennisblake803@gmail
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Rudina Balliu 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hospital care is needed when the symptoms persist for too long

Detailed Answer:
Hello There!
Thank you for asking HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your question and I understand your concern.

The best way to treat heatstroke at home is by using cool compresses (wet towel, cool water, I see that you've used it) and drink plenty of water, stay hydrated and use OTC rehydration to replace electrolytes.

Since you have these heatstroke symptoms for some days, further treatment besides cool compresses is needed. I would suggest to go to the hospital and take a medical treatment if the symptoms persist for more then one hour.

You should avoid going out in the sun, at least during the worst hours of the day, always stay hydrated ( drink plenty of fluid )and stay in cool places.

Hope the answer is helpful! Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Take Care!
Dr Balliu