What is the treatment for small blisters all over my face when suffering from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?

I have small blisters all over my face. I have RSD and have a horrible sweating problem when pain is out of control and today was one of those days. I have tiny blisters all around my eyes , my face etc. Went to a dermatologist last week and she said I just have to live with it. It is very unattractive and I am 62 and in enough pain already. Any suggestions? Are you still there?
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 2 hours later
Brief Answer: pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi See only from the description it is difficult to reach a definite diagnosis. Please click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also please tell if there is any associated pain or itching. Since how much time do you have these lesions?are they persistent or do they resolve and then reappear? I am sure I will be able to help you once I take a look at the exact skin lesions. Dr Geetika Paul