What is the treatment for severe hairfall?

please help me, i get a lot of hair fall, i need a call by 6:30 pm today. i need a complete resolution on this.
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query, Use minoxidil lotion 2 % twice daily Its a good treatment for hair fall. Apart from this also use a multivitamin tablet containing high amount of biotin as biotin is very important for hair growth. Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein like eggs and soya bean. Let me know if you have any other doubt. I would be happy to help you. Thank you