What is the treatment for severe gas problem along with burning sensation in both hands?

i have severe gas problem. I feel burning sensations in both hands. mostly in left and some times thyes and foot and other part of the body.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hyperacidity,Anxiety, burning syndrome Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Welcome to the XXXXXXX As you have narrated the symptoms I would start you on proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole capsule daily on empty stomach. Along with this Mucaine gel can also be taken when ever there is lot of burning in chest. Some bacteria in the stomach also tend to produce lot of gases. This can be taken care of by taking a course of antibiotic like ciprofloxacin and metronidazole. You can get a prescription from your local doctor. In addition to those, - Try to take less spicy, oily food. Avoid overeating, leave the stomach little empty - Good sound sleep for 6 to 7 hours. Avoid anxiety and relax your self. Burning sensations in your body can be taken care by taking Vitamins B1, B6 , B12 and Methylecobalamine salt combination for long time. Please add some antioxidant containing DHA and multivitamins. You should be able to get these multivitamins and antioxidant supplements over the counter at the nearest pharmacy. The pharmacist will know about these supplements. I would also insist for an orthopedic evaluation to exclude cervical spondylitis. Hope the query is answered. Please feel free for the further clarification. Thanks