What is the treatment for red and itchy blisters on my toes?

only on my toes , they are red blistery looking and itch like crazy , the only relief i get is to rud them with ice, see they stay cold and when they flare up is when they ger hot , it happens mostly at night and when i get up or when they get hot from my shoes the itch comes from inside and scratching them only makes it itch more PLEASE HELP ME
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Hello In view of symptoms it look like you have got fungal infection. You can try antifungal creams . Avoid feet getting excessive sweaty. Keep feet dry and clean. Change shocks regularly. Use antifungal powder in can try antihistamines to reduce itching. Rarely oral antifungal treatment is need under doctor's supervision. Hope this helps. Please ask if there are doubts.