What is the treatment for nausea and pain across my stomach area?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possibility of bowel obstruction Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX I have studied your case and history. There is possibility of bowel obstruction due to previous surgery or infection possibility below duodenum. I will advise you to investigate like Ultrasonography pelvis and abdomen. If required CT abdomen may be done Till time start antacids [proton pump inhibitors like] rabeprazole -D. There can be possibility associated gastric infection if you are having fever? Or diarrhoea? Try to maintain body fluid by increasing fluid intake, take easily digestible food. You need to consult your treating doctor for further investigation. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
Follow-up: What is the treatment for nausea and pain across my stomach area? 17 hours later
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 7 hours later
Brief Answer: welcome Detailed Answer: Take care.
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for bony deformity
- What is the treatment for stomach pain and vomiting
- Differential diagnosis ruq pain
- Ortho diaphragm fitting kits
- What are the treatments for shoulder pain and nausea
- Removal of cyst on pancreas
- Treatment and cure for small intestinal lymphoma
- Treatment and cure for incomplete paraplegia
- Pancreas cysts diet
- What is the treatment for pain in stomach
- Treatment and cure for gastrointestinal candidiasis
- What is the treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Depression and stomach pain
- What are the treatments for diarrhea and stomach pain
- Treatment and cure for intestinal motility disorder