What is the treatment for hair fall?

Dermatologist
Question
I am 31 yrs old male, I am facing hair fall problem and I could see my scalp and hair density has become thinner. Its an genetic issues, males in my family are usually bald.
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Use minoxidil 5 % lotion twice daily Its a good treatment for hair fall Apart from this you can also use tab androanagen ( saw palmetto). Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein and iron. Take diet rich in soyabean and if possible eggs. Also you can wash hair daily. Washing wont cause hair fall. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Wishing you a good health. Thank you

Follow-up: What is the treatment for hair fall? 1 hour later
Thanks doctor for valuable suggestion, do you think applying warm hair oil will help in reducing the hair fall.

Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. Warm oil is not required. It will not help you. Just follow the medication suggested by me. You will get good relief with that. Thank you