What is the treatment for frequent urination while suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: hello Detailed Answer: If this frequent urination is recent addition to her symptoms , then its very likely that she has got urinary tract infection. Ideal step would be to get urine routine test and put her on courses of antibiotics. If she is comfortable she can use adult diaper so that she doesnt have to go to washroom so frequently. If symptoms persist after this, she will have to see urologist. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Follow-up: What is the treatment for frequent urination while suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease? 4 hours later
Thanks. She doese not have uti reports are normal uroflomatery test also done uorologist suggested repilif 8 mg capsul
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Any investigations done for this? Did she had any past related history or operation?
People also viewed
- Healthy diet tips excess wind
- Urine color change after neurofen
- Pelvic pain 3 months after childbirth
- Sridevi diet and exercise
- Is quibron 300 used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ?
- Rapid heartbeat with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease copd
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Hcg diet elevated prolactin
- Food diet for elevated sgpt
- Soy protien diet pancreatitis post ercp
- Traces of ketones children after vomiting
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease detroit
- Frequent urination after circumcision
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease prognosis
- Shaky after dark chocolate