What is the treatment for frequent urination while suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: hello Detailed Answer: If this frequent urination is recent addition to her symptoms , then its very likely that she has got urinary tract infection. Ideal step would be to get urine routine test and put her on courses of antibiotics. If she is comfortable she can use adult diaper so that she doesnt have to go to washroom so frequently. If symptoms persist after this, she will have to see urologist. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Follow-up: What is the treatment for frequent urination while suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease? 4 hours later
Thanks. She doese not have uti reports are normal uroflomatery test also done uorologist suggested repilif 8 mg capsul
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Any investigations done for this? Did she had any past related history or operation?
People also viewed
- What borderline hepatitis c result means
- Is quibron 300 used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ?
- Rapid heartbeat with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease copd
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Saliva urine hiatis hernia cause
- Saliva urine ph hiatis hernia cause
- What is fibrocalcific densities in lungs
- Can hernia surgery cause urinary incontinence
- New born baby bilurubin normal range
- Can herpes cause protein in urine
- Turmeric powder hypopigmentation
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease detroit
- Mentos gum disadvantage
- Can hernias cause narrowed urine stream
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease prognosis