What is the treatment for fever while suffering from back pain and psoriatic arthritis?

dear sir this query is for my mother. In 2008 she started having cough and fever which remained in range of 98.9 to 100.3, while feeling normal in morning and by afternoon the fever started, cough (dry) was regular. as per precaution she was given anti tuberclosis med course for six months. which cured her fever and reduced cough. in late 2011 she started having pain in knee, elbows,fingers,heels back and shoulder along with a psarosis patch on her right palm. she was daiognosed having fibromalgia and psorotic artharitis. the medication given to her along with all test reports have been attached. her pain in back and shoulder have aggravated to such that even working for 10-15min in routine home jobs she feels highly exhausted and pain in mid back ,shoulders, legs which causes her too much discomfort. pain killers such ultrasec(spelling could be refered from prescription attached) relieves the pain but no cure. drugs given have been from pain killer to mild steriods. all of which give releif for some time but problems remains after there effect wanes. recently from 20-dec 2013 to 01.01.14 she again had fever similar to one as mentioned earlier ( without cough). during this time period as fever started the med pres by current doc was stopped. she also has BP and had problem of alopacia on head( bald patches) which were cured by dermtlgst. i have attached pdf for three docs pres from 2012-2013 and all the test reports during this period. pls recommend
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 2 hours later
Brief Answer: medicines need to be adjusted Detailed Answer: Hi This is Dr Alok, Rheumatologist, from Delhi So at moment, she is on the diagnosis of hypertension, fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis. She is on medication of these diseases, which I think need to be adjusted. May be she is having some other diseases also, but as per your history and investigations you attach, I agree with above diagnosis. Recurrent problem may be due to flare of the disease, I personally want to do clinical exam of the patient so that medicines should be adjusted accordingly. I would like to stress on history and examination of the patient because, in rheumatology, these are more important than investigation. Hope this will help, Should you have any quires, please don’t hesitate...
Follow-up: What is the treatment for fever while suffering from back pain and psoriatic arthritis? 2 days later
thanks for your reply, showed my mother to doctor on saturday he recommended for DXA test, which confirmed osptopenia. doc 's changed prescription page 1( new.pdf file attached) and page 2 in last he recommended for a yearly dose of med to be taken with drip for 40-45 min. pls recommend. test report dxa attached. pls give your opinion on this new development. can the exhaustion, pain and other factors can also be associated to ostopenia. sir exhaustion which further leads to pain is main problem, any med you recommend or the doc's pres already covering that part. pls give yr opinion
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 13 hours later
Brief Answer: couldnot find reports Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I could not find what you attach this time all attachments are old would you like to attach your latest reports and prescription again? Thanks