What is the treatment for allergy on urinary bladder balls?

iam 32 yrs male having problem on urinary bladder balls.problem is there is some allergy on balls.i will upload the picture
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Eczema scrotum Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now I have seen the attached picture. You seem to be having neurodermatitis which is a type of eczema of the skin. Such lesions are very common over the scrotum. These are associated with severe itching. First of all what you need to do is to try and avoid itching. Itching tends to increase this type of eczema, so you should avoid scratching the area as much as possible. Apply a topical cream like candid b cream over it twice a day for a week. Take tablet levocetrizine once a day along. Take this treatment for one week. I am sure it will help. Dr Geetika Paul