What is the safest surgery for calcium build valv heart valve?

I am male 76 . with need of heart valve replacement and one is calcium build on it bad they said that I can have a stent put on one valve and don't think can pull through open heart surgery give if they do the easier one on my heart . Iowa heart center is quessing what to do and they are talking to different doctors across the country I would like to go somewhere for a second opion this been going on for 3 months to long and I do not want to die please help find a doctor that will help me.
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Valvular Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please provide the requested medical data... Detailed Answer: Hi, You are reporting to have a calcium build valve which need to be replaced (but you doesn't specify the valve that need to be replaced). Before giving my opinion I need to know which of your valve has stenosis. For this your ECHO data may be helpful. To choose the best strategy for your case, I would also to know if you have done coronary angiography recently. Based on this informations I may give my opinion for your case. Meanwhile I suggest continuing with your medication. I'm Looking forward to have the requested data to assist you further! Thank you! Dr.Benard