What is the right diet to improve mineral deficiencies?

Dietitian & Nutritionist
hi, Last week at a naturopath's (computerised sensor) food sensitivity and hormonal imbalance as well as vit & mineral deficiency test, i tested positive as in deficient for Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Oxygen, Sulphur, Bicarbonate. Amongst hormonal imbalances showed up Lactase, Cortisone, Peptidase, Amylase, Lipase. I am on supplements natural supplements Flora Vital & Black Strap Molasses for Iron, and digestive enzymes for Peptidase, Amylase, Lipase. These Zymax enzymes in soda water also take care of mineral deficiencies such as Magnesium, Oxygen, Zinc, Sulphur, Bicarbonate. I was taking Panax Ginseng anyway for overall immunity but the naturpath says it even going to help me with the Cortisone imbalance. I have low muscle mass being vegeterian vegan and gluten free. I have very low bone mineral density (was osteopanic in 2008, better now but bone mineral density is still not in the normal zone) Then 5 years ago when i started with a nutritionist to gain muscle with protien and weight training, i kept getting cold coughs and flu and then eventually asthama last year. After a year of taking pumps and inhalers i have now been cured and is all behind me. On my comprehensive health reports, there were only 2 concerns HDL low at 35, and muscle mass is low at 21kgs (normal range being 25 onwards) and percentage of body fat is high at 36% Now i want to be optimally healthy at 36. (Was an athlete as a child). Goals: Increase lean muscle mass 5 kgs Improve bone mineral density score Improve the mineral deficiencies See a Podiatrist (was told by my trainer to go see one, over pronation in the feet) Im wondering if need to do any tests for Iron levels, cortisone levels or a hormone imbalance test, magnesium, zinc, sulphur, d3, lipid profile, bicarbonate etc. I have a dexa from the last year which is better than the one done 5 years before, but not optimal. I want to know the right diet (with many options as im new to this country and dont quite know whats available and have a large negative list but dont know a lot i can eat), the right exercise plan for me to reach my goals and the right supplements and any necessary tests.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Diet Plans
Answered by Meenakshi Attrey 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Request for details Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thank you for using healthcare magic. I understand your immediate need for assistance over the diet. But to proceed further I would require some more information. Would you please provide your height and weight details. Also kindly let me know about your current location. Waiting for your response. Meenakshi