What is the remedy to treat pain in testicle and groin after an enema?

I am 33 years 5.10 height I had a enema around 7 hours ago, 3 hours after that I got terrible pain in my testicle and groin area I cant walk or move, could this be related, I have no problem urinating I also took gasx 2 hours ago and its better now but I still have pain on a scale 1-10=5 when I touch it or walk, what could be the problem
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Probably caused be over stretching!! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about this pain after the enema. From all the symptoms you have described, this pain must have been most likely caused by over stretching of the rectum during the process. This causes pain that is projected to the pelvic organs which include include the testicles and the surrounding soft tissues. Because it is a mechanical pain, movement would shake up the structures and provoke pain. This is similar to the pain clients report after a colonoscopy. As the pain in easing already, it means there is nothing too much to worry about. I will also suggest that you take some pain medications like Ibuprofen and Tylenol if you have no contra-indications to them. This will relief you of the pains and offer you some time to get offer the pains. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for clarifications or more information if need be. Dr. Ditah, MD.