What is the remedy for the pain with swollen hemorrids?
User rating for this question
am in pain with swollen hemorrids. no itching, just hanging out. have used preparation h and emuad. usually come out with bowel movement, then go back up inside. now, like i have eaten something that has caused the flare up. what can i do for the pain.
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Hemorrhoids are usually caused by constipation or hard stool. It can be also an external sign of colon condition. So the most important thing to improve its condition and to prevent from further problems is diet. You need to do everything to have regular bowel movements and avoid constipation. Please note that there is no medicine which can completely cure hemorrhoids. You have mentioned some agents which can be helpful in case of inflammation (which apparently is now present). Here is what you should do: 1. Increase fiber rich products and mineral water intake. Start probiotic intake. Have sitz baths with Oak Bark (or potassium permanganate if Oak Bark is not available) twice a day. Wash your rectum after every stool. Continue with Preparation H. 2. When inflammation will be gone, you should consult general surgeon and consider surgery. 3. You should have colonoscopy done (before any surgery) to rule out colon cancer (same factors which cause hemorrhoids, can cause colon cancer). Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Cervicitis vitamin e oil
- What is the remedy for the pain with swollen hemorrids
- Family doctor cervicalgia exercises
- What is the remedy for a painful and swollen ankle
- Veet hair removal cervicitis
- H pylori bacteria and white cell count
- What is the remedy for swollen and painful earlobe
- Levoflaxine for overgrowth bacterial
- What is the remedy for a swollen feet with pain
- Cervilon tablet side effects
- Bacterial infections and external temperature
- What is the remedy for painful swollen hands
- Does mebendazole kill bacterias
- Bacteria protozoa fungi virus
- Va disability for cervicalgia