What is the remedy for stenosis?
User rating for this question
My CT scan showed stenosis left arm. I was asked 'did I have pain in my arm or neck'. Nothing that serious to speak of. I did just have a spot removed from my lung last year and the upper left half of my lung. What is the cure.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please attach CT scan report Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail and request further detailed information to help you with your condition. May I request you to please scan and attach your complete CT scan report. As per your clinical history there was a really small lung nodule in the left lung upper lobe and you were operated for that. Subsequently you did not require any chemotherapy or radiation. Kindly update me at the earliest with your CT scan report. Also please let me know your present clinical problems and any medications that you are taking. Regards, Dr.Vivek
People also viewed
- Ingrown for 1 month pus
- What is the remedy for spinal stenosis
- What ingredient in nyquil makes you sleep
- Symptom free head dent
- Suspicious densities left upper lungs field
- Suspicious densities at right upper lung fields
- Ingredients of zedex syrup
- What is the remedy for stenosis
- What is cervical spinal stenosis
- What are the symptoms of spinal stenosis?
- Deodorant harmful to lungs
- What is medial canal stenosis
- Influenza a and vulvar ulcer
- What does summation density in radiography mean
- Propysalic nf ointment ingredients