What is the remedy for stenosis?

May 2014

My CT scan showed stenosis left arm. I was asked 'did I have pain in my arm or neck'. Nothing that serious to speak of. I did just have a spot removed from my lung last year and the upper left half of my lung. What is the cure.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please attach CT scan report Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail and request further detailed information to help you with your condition. May I request you to please scan and attach your complete CT scan report. As per your clinical history there was a really small lung nodule in the left lung upper lobe and you were operated for that. Subsequently you did not require any chemotherapy or radiation. Kindly update me at the earliest with your CT scan report. Also please let me know your present clinical problems and any medications that you are taking. Regards, Dr.Vivek