What is the remedy for feeling sick during pregnancy?

im pregnant and I feel sick wat do I do im 2 --months pregnant
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 7 minutes later
Hi, at this period you need to avoid drugs as far as possible. But if you specifically tell us what symptoms you have then we can help you better. Just telling sick does not help us in helping you. Regards
Follow-up: What is the remedy for feeling sick during pregnancy? 7 minutes later
well no drugs or drinking been taking prenatal pills and I just feel sick can I get some over the counter nausea our can the doctor prescribe me zofran
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Doxylamine & Vit B6. Frequent limited food Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for the followup. First of all I like to congratulate you for pregnancy. The morning sickness-symptoms like nausea, gastritis, uneasiness, disturbed sleep during 2nd month can be relieved by taking vitamin supplement like pyridoxine (B6) and doxylamine (Trade names: Unisom, doxinate), one tab before going to bed. These will help in relieving the symptoms. The dose need to be adjusted based on the symptoms. These are better than taking Zofran for morning sickness (illness during pregnancy). Keep having nutritious food at regular interval of time with plenty of water. Engage in some activities, have fun. These measures will help you. Hope this information is helpful to you. Feel free to ask if any related queries and I will be glad to help you. Wish you good health. Regards