What is the remedy for burning and stinging skin?

I have burning stinging skin for 6 months Occurs several months a year but this year persists longer and worse. no rash Worse in summer months Diffuse.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Sometimes few people have hypersensitive skin which leads td burning sensation without rash. you might be having such skin type. Please take tablet methylcobalamine and capsule pregabaline daily once for a month. This will give you some relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you