What is the remedy for blisters under the foot?
User rating for this question
What is the cure for blisters under the foot? What are the precautions to be taken? I have used neosprin powder for the blister. How to cure muscle pain in the leg? It pains when i walk.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. To answer your above queries I would like to know some more details like Since when do you have the blister? How big is the blister? What is the blister filled with. Pus, clear fluid or blood ? Did the neosporin powder help? Is the pain in the muscle related to the blister? Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: What is the remedy for blisters under the foot? 6 hours later
I have the blister from sunday. I have it under both my feet. Its about 1cm in diameter. The blister is filled with clear liquid. It has become better after using neosprin powder. The pain in the muscle may be due to walking a lot on Sunday.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 38 hours later
Brief Answer: Continue Neopsorin Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the information. Do continue the Neosporin if it is helping. Also wash the feet before applying Neosporin with antiseptic solution like BETADINE. You may also need a course of antibiotics to prevent secondary bacterial infections. DO consult your treating doctor for the same. Take Tab MOTRIN 400 mg twice daily for three days to get rid of the pain in the lower limbs. Regards,
People also viewed
- My seven year old son is seeing black spots in his vision allergry related
- What is the remedy for blisters
- Is lamisil used in the treatment of tinea pedis?
- What is the remedy for blisters on my lip
- What is the cause of elderly blood blister on foot
- I am suffering from ringworm, body, can i take lamisil?
- My 2 year old son has a tickly cough and when having a cough
- Painful blisters recurring on the foot what are these
- Is sterapred used in the treatment of morphea ?
- What is the best vitamins for hepa b patient
- What is the remedy for blisters under the foot
- Will athletes foot cream treat tinea versicolor?
- High bilirubin in a teen
- Pimples or boils that are infected in toddlers
- Is keflex used in the treatment of blackheads ?