What is the recommended treatment and cause for blood,skin and liver infection?

I use synermox Ta 500/125mg for sinusitus and imovane sleeping tablets. Had sinusitus twice now in 2 months. Also use puraz, collagen tablets for my skin and had botox done on my frown and eyes about 2 months ago. Had a blood test done, cause I just keep getting sick and my skin looks yellow. The blood test show infection in my body....what does that mean? and abnormalities in my liver...what causes that and what is the treatment?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Having Sinusitis twice in two months is not a major health problem. It is quite commonly seen to recur. In most of the cases it is allergic in origin and a fresh exposure to the allergen again flares up the infection in the sinus.

Regarding the infection in the blood and the problem in your liver, you need to send the scanned copies of your reports. You can upload these reports on the right side of the query page, which after going through would help me in suggesting you better.

I would like to provide you with specific suggestions after going through the reports.

Awaiting your response.