What is the reason for sudden indentation in forehead?

Excellent

Question
My forhead seems to have a indention all the sudden?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! We can assist you better if you can describe more like how it looks exactlywhen it starts, was there any previous trauma etc or any picture showing the indentation (not the full face) If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!

Follow-up: What is the reason for sudden indentation in forehead? 18 minutes later
this is pic of it. In the last one I drew a white line to show a vien thay sticks out also that didnt not used to.

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for follow up! I personally think that there is nothing major to be concerned about. Sometimes, muscle movements due to different facial expressions can cause this or lack of sleep with some weight loss can also cause a look like this. However, a Physical examination is mandatory to differentiate if it is normal physiologic response or is there anything that needs to be concerned about. Anyhow, bulging of vein in the last pic is due to increased pressure on the main supplying vein. Observe this for couple of days, and if it still remains same, you need evaluation. Hope I have understood your question properly. If not please get back to me with clarifications. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!