What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread mill post delivery?

Hi Doctor, I had my C section done in August 2013, After November i started walking in treadmill for 20 mins with walkable speed.I continued doing it for around 10-12 days now i noticed since that i am getting a numbness in head and body and it last for some time. Since i had a problem with my eye sight Short sight with a considerable differnce in left and right eye. Ithought its due to eye problem and went for eye check . The cylindrical power in one eye increaded by 0.5 . Since the day i used the new glass. i felt something i WWW.WWWW.WW inside my eyes and the same issue also i got numbness in my right hand and felt i am getting little week to satnd.
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 2 hours later
Brief Answer: To rule out Hypotension/ Hypoglycemia and anemia Detailed Answer: Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Ms XXXXX Numbness in head , weakness while standing suggest possibility of orthostatic hypotension as the possible cause of your symptoms. I would suggest you to get your blood pressure checked from your physician, both supine and standing blood pressure. I would also suggest you to get Fasting and post prandial blood sugar and Hemoglobin levels done to rule out associated hypoglycemia and anemia that could be the contributing cause of symptoms. Suggest you to maintain good nutrition and hydration. Also go slow with your exercise regime and you can progressively step it up depending on your stamina and comfort. Take care Wish you good health. Do get me back to me about your progress. Good night Take care Regards Dr T Shobha MBBS MD