What is the procedure for fat removal from tummy?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I'm 5' 115 pounds I'm also thinking of something that will remove fat in my tummy area and love handles.What procedure would you recommend and a approximent price
Posted Thu, 30 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 27 hours later
Brief Answer: 5000 to 10000 dollars Detailed Answer: You can opt for liposuction and tummy tuck or abdominoplasty. This will remove excess fat and tighten muscles. Cost will vary from 5k to 10 k dollars in different centers. Regards
Follow-up: What is the procedure for fat removal from tummy? 16 hours later
is this something i could do all in the same procedure,breast tummy tuck,or liposuction?Aproximently cost? And does this center except care credit
Answered by Dr. Arun 4 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Usually these procedures are done separately. Usually not covered under insurance Care Total cost will be sum of two I mentioned.
Follow-up: What is the procedure for fat removal from tummy? 20 hours later
How long is the down time for these procedures ? When is the approximate time you can go back work?
Answered by Dr. Arun 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Downtime a week Detailed Answer: Usual downtime should be a week. You can go back to your job in 2 to 3 weeks. But cannot do heavy jobs and weightlifting for atleast 8 weeks