What is the procedure for abortion during four months pregnancy?

Mar 2016

Hi I got a daughter in May 2013 but i m not breast feeding my baby from 4 months i am not getting the periods in time yesterday i went to a gynecologist she chckd and told me 4 th month running and 5 th month starting but i am not interested in pregnancy and my blood count is also less, and we got many family and financial problems so i do not want any pregnancy so i want to go to abortion please help me.
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: D & E IS REQUIRED FOR 2nd TRIMESTER ABORTION. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. Dilatation and Evacuation (D & E) is ideal abortion procedure (surgical) for 2nd trimester pregnancy (16 weeks +). It includes vacuum aspiration, D & C and use of forceps. Before proceeding to D & E, you need to undergo one ultrasound scan (USG) to determine the current gestational age, blood for Hb% and one Pre-anesthetic check up. You also take IRON supplements to combat deficiency or anemia. Kindly, consult with your GYNECOLOGIST at the earliest for proper guidance of above mentioned tests and proceed to undergo D & E. Hope, I have answered your query. Let me know, if you need further clarification. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW