What is the permanent cure for reoccurring pimples on face?

hello i am a 22 years old girl. i have pimples problem. my skin is oily and sensitive.. even if i simply touch my face i get boils on it. i use Propysalic NF every night to clear the pimples. it works well for some extent pimples gets reduced and even dark spots also get reduced. but after few days it stops working .. again pimples come back.please suggest me what should i use to clear my face i mean to get clear skin.. please help me
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Combined approach Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for the query. Acne treatment needs a combination of approach, we need to clear up the sebaceous glands as well as prevent infection. I usually advice the following regimen to my patients. 1. Apply adapalene cream in night keep it for an hour and wash your face. 2. Apply moisturiser and sleep. 3. In early morning apply clindamycin gel. 4. After bath apply suncote ( water based sunscreen) gel. Carry on with this regimen for a month you will get improvement. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: What is the permanent cure for reoccurring pimples on face? 16 minutes later
Thank you Sir... which moisturiser i should use if any in particular and also which face wash..... thank you in advance ....
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 23 hours later
Brief Answer: dewsoft and gorgeous Detailed Answer: Hello You can use dewsoft or acne moist moisturizer. Gorgeous face wash ( tea tree oil) will be good for you. Thank you