What is the permanent cure for neck pain?

Question
What is the reason for neck pain ? and how to reduce it ? Duration : 2 years Frequency : Continous Medication : Using Meaxon PG
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Do you sit for long hours at work ? Did you ever injure your neck? Have you used any medications? Do you have pains elsewhere in the body? Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: What is the permanent cure for neck pain? 1 hour later
Do you sit for long hours at work ? - Not really but I work on laptop. Did you ever injure your neck? - Had an accident where and almara fell on my neck but immeditely had an MRI done. Reports were clear. Have you used any medications? - I am currently using Mexaon PG. Do you have pains elsewhere in the body? - No

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Spondylosis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the information. I suspect that you are developing spondylosis. Since its in the initial stage you can prevent it fro progression by wearing a neck collar. A neck collar relaxes the neck muscles and reduces the tension around the neck spine leading to healing. Wear the collar for a minimum of a month. Also apply DICLOFENAC gel when the pain is severe for temporary relief. Regards,