Ask a Homeopath   »  

What is the homeopathic treatment for eye injury?

Dear Doctor, A year back i had an injury to my left eye during diwali, a stone from a fire cracker came and hit my left eye, I am only siting in my house at that time not sure about the size and what particle hit. I live in London so i am back and consulted a doctor here and after one year of treatment there is not much of improvement in my vision. He then sent the report for a second opinion which i am enclosing here. I sent the Scanned copy as attachment to ' YYYY@YYYY ' with subject as For the Attention of Dr Vaishalee. Kindly review and let me know if Homeopathy can help. Regards XXXX
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 44 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Hi, Due to injury there is some damage in your eyes that's why you are facing such problems. We have some very good medicine in homeopathy which acts best in such case. i am writing medicine take as prescribed Arnica 30 6 pills twice in a day Hypericum 30 2 drop three times in a day on tongue Sepia 200 6 pills every 5th day Cinreria maritima eye drop without alcohol 2 drop three times in a day on eye for two month Followup after 1month You will have improvement after this If you have any query feel free to ask Thanks Dr Ratnesh Pandey