What is the first aid treatment to be given for a child feeling light headed and fainted from inhaling swatches spray?
User rating for this question
My son was picking out the colors for his car and the guy sprayed a couple of swatches to have him see color choice and he got really light headedand fainted, headache, a little nausea. He is feeling better now, but still has a headache. Should I be worried or what should we do? He must be really sensitive, because my husband and I were there too and didn't get sick. What is the first aid?
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. There is nothing to worry. You can observe him for 24 hours. For relief of headace give him acetaminophen. Give plenty of fluids and make him to take rest for sometime. In case symptoms persist get him examined by doctor. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- First aid treatment for epilepsy
- Digoxin cause brittle bone
- Does simbastatin make the bones brittle
- Head bump first aid treatment
- Shin bone feels brittle
- White stringy things on skin
- Shakiness virus from strawberry
- Treatment and first aid of tb
- First aid treatment for burns
- Boil on vagina while pregnant
- Sore testicales since young
- Sinarest tab used for
- First aid treatment for paint inhalation
- Broken bone in leg burning
- Really stinky sweat while sleeping