What is the dosage of nuforce-3kit?

Good afternoon Sir, My wife and myself have been prescribed the NUFORCE - 3 KIT each as 1 kit - 1day. Can you please give me the exact dosage details as how to take the tablets as there are 4 tablets in each kit ( 1 pink colour, 1 - yellow colour and 2 white coloured). Please help us.
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later
Both of you need to take the yellow colored tablet in the morning one hour before the breakfast. The pink colored tablet is to be taken after lunch and the two white tablets are to be taken togather at night after dinner.
All the tablets are to be taken with water preferably half an hour after food ( except yellow tablet). Both of you will finish all the four tablets in one day.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.