What is the difference between adult versus child tonsilectomies?

I have an assignment to research complications in adult versus child tonsilectomies.
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,

rather than listing, i will give some websites that shall give you more insight, but if you want me to list, drop a follow up and I shall be glad doing so. But this is the best option , I believe.

As a general rule, the complication shall depend on the surgical technique actuallu used. More frequent in children than adults. Commonest are related to bleeding, anesthesia, air way obstruction, mendelson s syndrome or aspiration pneumonia, post surgical pain, infection.
2. WWW.WWWW.WW 3. WWW.WWWW.WW 4. WWW.WWWW.WW au/services/az/divisions/dats/paed_anaes/documents/Werle.pdf
Let me leave you with these sites. But if you need detailed information like book chapters with more details, I will be very glad to give you.

Waiting for your feed back on your specific needs.

best regards,

Bain LE, MD.