What is the difference between Humog Injection and Gonal injection?
User rating for this question
What is the difference between Humog Injection and Gonal injection.
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Function is same Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Humog is highly purified human menopausal gonadotropin. Gonal is follitropin alpha or follicular stimulating hormone. Function of both the injections is same. Both injections help in development of the ovarian follicles. So you can follow your doctor's advice. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Clomiphene tablets ip 50 mg
- How to use clomid 50mg
- Can betablockers cause spots
- Beta thalassemia major and gums
- What are the results of injection humog
- Beta hemolysis staph and treatment
- Hcg shot to induce ovulation
- What is the difference between humog injection and gonal injection
- Pityriasis rosea beta hcg level
- Betacap and hair breakage
- Difference between ivf and icsi
- Difference between humog 150 and endogen 150 injections
- What is the function of injection humog
- Icsi procedure step by step
- For what purpose humog injection is used