What is the difference between Humog Injection and Gonal injection?

May 2013
What is the difference between Humog Injection and Gonal injection.
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Function is same Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Humog is highly purified human menopausal gonadotropin. Gonal is follitropin alpha or follicular stimulating hormone. Function of both the injections is same. Both injections help in development of the ovarian follicles. So you can follow your doctor's advice. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.