What is the cut off weight for a 3 months baby girl?
User rating for this question
Hello, what is tge cutoff weight for a 3 months baby girl? Birth weight was 2.28KG. Today it was 4.18 KGS. Born on 6th December 2013.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: see below. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Your baby is gaining adequate weight. Weight of baby doubles its birth weight by 4 to 5 months of age. Continue giving exclusive breastfeeding to your baby. Hope I have answered tour query .let me know if I can help further . Wishing your baby good health God bless...
People also viewed
- 11 months old baby girl and barely eats anything
- Drugs/medication for protozoal infection
- Infant left side protruding
- Lettuce water to sleep infants
- Drugs/medication for tinea corporis infection
- What is a healthy weight for a girl
- When to start lactogen for infant
- Drugs/medication for solitary pulmonary nodule
- What is the normal height of a baby girl
- Baby weight at 12 months
- 16 months baby weight
- Infant loose motion klebsiella
- Drugs/medication for spina bifida occulta
- Drugs/medication for idiopathic microscopic hematuria
- Knots in infants legs