What is the cut off weight for a 3 months baby girl?
User rating for this question
Hello, what is tge cutoff weight for a 3 months baby girl? Birth weight was 2.28KG. Today it was 4.18 KGS. Born on 6th December 2013.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: see below. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Your baby is gaining adequate weight. Weight of baby doubles its birth weight by 4 to 5 months of age. Continue giving exclusive breastfeeding to your baby. Hope I have answered tour query .let me know if I can help further . Wishing your baby good health God bless...
People also viewed
- Both testes are in shape
- Stomach sore on both sides
- 11 months old baby girl and barely eats anything
- Cold bothers my breathing
- 11 month old baby excess saliva
- Enterogermina for 11 month baby
- Pelvic pain both sides uk
- Home treatment 11 month baby fever
- Febrex plus drops for 11 month baby
- 11 month old baby gas
- What is a healthy weight for a girl
- Pain on both sides of stomache
- What is the normal height of a baby girl
- Baby weight at 12 months
- 16 months baby weight