What is the cut off weight for a 3 months baby girl?

Hello, what is tge cutoff weight for a 3 months baby girl? Birth weight was 2.28KG. Today it was 4.18 KGS. Born on 6th December 2013.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: see below. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Your baby is gaining adequate weight. Weight of baby doubles its birth weight by 4 to 5 months of age. Continue giving exclusive breastfeeding to your baby. Hope I have answered tour query .let me know if I can help further . Wishing your baby good health God bless...