What is the cure for right testicle pain along with vomiting?

Hi, I have severe right testicle pain that extends to lower side of stomach and around to my side. I have vomited 8 times between 10:20pm- 1:20 am. never have had pain like this before.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Torsion of testis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query The symptoms you are presenting with indicates torsion of the testis which is an extremely painful condition and also a medical emergency. The vomiting is because of the pain. Here are my suggestions to you 1. Take diclofenac is the ideal painkiller for you. You can take one for the pain after food 2. Please approach the ER immediately for examination. It will require immediate surgical intervention 3. Once the pain comes down the vomiting will subside as well I hope I was of help, please get back to me if you have any further queries I wish you good health and a speedy recovery Regards